The Unscrambled Web is a response to the growth of the Internet. There is much of real value in there – more every day, in fact – but finding what’s really worthwhile among the clutter is becoming increasingly difficult all the time.
So we have established this site as a quick and simple way to find some of the best, most useful, and most entertaining sites.
The sites which you can access through the Unscrambled Web are some of the best on the web. If you disagree, or if you know of equally good or better sites, please tell us about them so we can list them here.
We don’t want:
* porn sites, or sites which are in other ways unsuitable for children
* sites which will infect our PCs with spyware, pop-ups and adware
* sites which charge an arm and a leg to look at them
* purely commercial sites, unless they are self-evidently the best in their particular field, and of interest for that reason
* submissions for multiple pages within a website, one listing per website is all we require
We do want:
* your comments about any particular listing you are interested in - simple click on "Write a comment" below the relevant listing.
* your suggestions for new websites
* we do not sell or share our regsitered user lists with any third party
* we do not send unsolicited spam emails to registered users
The Unscrambled Web is owned by David Harcourt and Martin Dabb.
Copyright 2006: theunscrambledweb.com All logos, trademarks, brandnames and website names are the legal property of the relevant websites. The Unscrambled Web does not list any sites known to contain adult content, viruses or any damaging content, however we do not assume any responsibility for any websites listed. We recommend that all internet users should maintain up to date anti-virus and anti-spyware software on their computers.