* Satellite images - Access to the latest weather images from polar orbiting and geostationary satellites.
* Weather - Weather observations and forecasts of more than 4000 airports (METAR and TAF reports).
* Climate - Climatic data of more than 3000 weather stations.
* Cyclones - Tracks of the tropical lows, storms and cyclones.
* Interpretation of weather satellite images
* Weather satellites
* Airports - More than 4000 airport satellite images.
Based on free archives, including:
The Comprehensive Large Array-data Stewardship System (CLASS) is an on-line facility for the distribution of Polar-orbiting Operational Environmental Satellite (POES) data, NOAA's Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite (GOES) and derived data.
en Dundee Satellite Receiving Station, Dundee University, UK, maintains an up-to-date archive of images from NOAA, SeaStar, Terra and Aqua polar orbiting satellites. Images from geostationary satellites covering the whole earth are also available.
fr Groupe de Recherches en Télédétection et Radiométrie, Université de Strasbourg: images Meteosat de 1996 à 1999.
en Eumetsat: all Meteosat operational data since 1977.
en Visible Earth: a catalog of NASA images and animations.
en The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth hosts the best and most complete online collection of astronaut photographs of the Earth from 1961 through the present.
fr SATMOS, Service d'Archivage et de Traitement Météorologique des Observations Spatiales.
Copyright 2006: theunscrambledweb.com All logos, trademarks, brandnames and website names are the legal property of the relevant websites. The Unscrambled Web does not list any sites known to contain adult content, viruses or any damaging content, however we do not assume any responsibility for any websites listed. We recommend that all internet users should maintain up to date anti-virus and anti-spyware software on their computers.